Why become a member? ×

Sd Curlee Bass - Made In Usa 1979

ovialexm1

This is SD CURLEE bass, made in USA in 1979. Is the best ever "precision sound" I heard. The neck is going through the middle of body up to the bridge. Has dimarzio pick-up and all parts are original. Glover tuners. Mahogany body, maple neck. It is coming with the case.
More detailes about bass here: [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._D._Curlee"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._D._Curlee[/url]
Price 650 euro.

[b]MAKE AN RESONABLE OFFER AND YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!![/b]

Edited by ovialexm1

I have the licensed Hondo Version of this & have been looking for a genuine US model for ever! with the UK£ to the EURO @ the mo, E650 is a bit steep - are you open to offers? Or, I can swap you for a US 6 string version of the same! Take a look on eBay UK if you want to see it (the one in the purple lined case)

[quote name='thegreenman555' post='1030589' date='Nov 20 2010, 04:46 PM']I have the licensed Hondo Version of this & have been looking for a genuine US model for ever! with the UK£ to the EURO @ the mo, E650 is a bit steep - are you open to offers? Or, I can swap you for a US 6 string version of the same! Take a look on eBay UK if you want to see it (the one in the purple lined case)[/quote]

I am more interested in cash, but I am open for trade offers too. Not interested in your guitar from e-bay.

Edited by ovialexm1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='1053706' date='Dec 10 2010, 09:53 AM']One of these was my first bass!! they are pretty rare, this is the second one ive seen in the last 10 years[/quote]

Thank you! Is not just rare ... is an amaizing bass ... this is the best ever precision I ever heard ... and I had a a few ... American fender precision '57 RI, American standard precision 2005 etc... Only who heard this bass can apreciat the real value of the bass. My opinion is that the bass deserves much more money for the sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...