Why become a member? ×

Some stuff for sale *With pictures*

Chrome Precision Bass pickguard - £60
Taken off P Bass again, was fitted to this bass only for a day as I decided to go for a black pickguard. This isn't a plastic one, this is chrome plated brass. Looking for £60 for it as I paid alot more. Only marks on it are where the nuts for the control knobs were (tehehe knobs and nuts... GROW UP STEVIE!) but this isn't visible when you put the nut back on and especially when you've got the bit on top. Also, it is 13 hole with holes for top and bottom thumb rest as well as pick up cover
(No picture yet)

Black bass bridge: Badass/201 styled... I dunno what you call it - £12
This is from my P Bass project. Only 4 months old and only seen one set of strings. In perfect condition too. priced exactly the same and both come with the screws to mount it to the body and allen key to adjust saddles. Will fit any 5 or 3 hole bass guitars and a great, cheap upgrade for Fender Precisions/Jazzes or what not. ! already sold!

4 chrome tele style flat topped knobs - [s]£10[/s] £8
These were bought to go on my Tobias bass as a replacement for the black ones on it but I decided against it after I was sent one odd one so in fact there are 3 matching ones and 1 misfit. All are for solid shaft or split shaft dials and have a flat head topped screw to tighten them into place. Only very light scratch on the top of each one, not visible unless closely inspected

4 black dome topped knobs - [s]£10[/s] £8
These are the knobs from my Tobias Toby Pro 4-B bass, I have taken them off of the bass as I have replaced the pots with solid shaft pots so these do not go on anymore. The knobs are in as close to perfect condition as can be and there are no paint chips off them. For split shaft pots. Excuse the stolen picture but I haven't got a picture of the ones of my Tobias yet, will do as soon as I can. As stated, there are 4 and they are exactly the same as the ones in this picture

BC Rich top loading bridge - [s]£10[/s] £8
Chrome finish which has worn in one section. Everything is with it, I removed it from the old BC Rich Mockingbird Heritage 4 that I had. Not much to say about this, supplied with 4 screws too

Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound pickups - SOLD
Fitted to and removed from my Precision Bass project as I'm currently pulling apart the bass but I thought I'd sell the pickups from it. One cover went missing so I had to make another for it out of the cover from a different P Bass pickup. Fits it perfectly but the pole holes are a little wider than the actual poles. Doesn't affect the tone or anything like that, they still sound exactly the same

Gotoh open gear machine heads in smoked chrome finish - SOLD
Again, these were fitted to the above mentioned P Bass project but taken off. They're in a smoked chrome finish with the vintage "elephant ear" top. No screws are supplied with these tuners BUT I am supplying 2 sets of bushings for them. I never ended up using the original set as they were to small for the holes in the headstock of my P Bass but I made a set up for going with them and painted them black (not the machine heads, the bushings I made). They will fit any standard P Bass headstock and most other basses with your choice of which bushings you use. Machine heads are in near perfect condition apart from one small ring around the pole of each one where the string wrapped round

Wiring harness with black speed knobs - SOLD
Just a basic wiring harness from a P Bass here. standard [s]250k pots[/s]* with an input jack all soldered together and 2 black speed knobs to go with it. Was taken out of the P Bass. *[b]I MADE A MISTAKE, ON CLOSER INSPECTION THE POTS ARE INFACT 500K BUT I HAVE ONE 250K POT SPARE AND I WILL INCLUDE THAT WITH THE WIRING HARNESS FOR NO ADDED COST![/b]

Chrome Rickenbacker full tailpiece - SOLD
You heard it folks, genuine Rickenbacker full tailpiece assembly. That includes the tailpiece, saddles, damper bar, all screws, springs and the strap buttons they use to hold the damper bar on. Was going to fit this to a crappy bass I have in my room to spruce it up but decided not to. Will also include a genuine chrome Rickenbacker neck pickup surround with this bridge. Can't say much fairer than that!
(No picture yet)

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!
All prices do not include P+P! I will be adding a few more pictures when I can get them

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009