Why become a member? ×

I'm in love!

Mickeyboro

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117067' date='Jan 9 2008, 03:40 PM']She looks a bit ropey to me.

[i][b]I'd still f*ck her, but that's really not saying much.[/b][/i][/quote]
Don't know if I like you yet or would smack you in the face...jurys out...you do however say what's on your mind and I DO respect that.

Guest TheBigBeefChief

"Don't know if I like you yet or would smack you in the face" - jammie17

I'd be happy with either. Its better than being indifferent.

[quote name='ARGH' post='117226' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:47 PM']Well,you have to see it like this everyone..If your busy here posting..

Then you aint busy playing?[/quote]

not true! I sit infront of my computer playing scales and occasionally hit the refresh buytton with my nose

[quote name='tombboy' post='117212' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:39 PM']Personally I found BBC's comment funny. It reached my gutter humour. It is also blatantly crude, possibly not to everyone's taste.
I think the issue here is not this particular post but a culmination of his attempts to provoke a reaction (+ or -).
He's very good at baiting and casting and we are the hungry fish chomping away.
It's a forum, not the house of commons (we're actually better behaved!!) but it's also a community.
[i][b]My suggestion to BBC? Keep the humour but think a little before you post and don't be too humble to retract[/b][/i][/quote]

BBC,

Listen to Tombboy on this,

He was one of the few that had the respect and the balls to tell me where to put mine, and he was right. He has had my respect ever since. Nothing wrong with funny banter, but try to keep it "cool"....

Edited by jammie17

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117231' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:52 PM']"Don't know if I like you yet or would smack you in the face" - jammie17

I'd be happy with either. Its better than being indifferent.[/quote]

OK. See my above post. you remind me of someone.........

[quote name='jammie17' post='117240' date='Jan 9 2008, 05:58 PM']I don't use my nose..... :huh:[/quote]
Quick... someone post something else! I can't have this image in my head.
(Hang on... you can reach the F5 key? I'm impressed!! :))

Edited by tombboy

Guest TheBigBeefChief

I always keep it cool. If people want to misunderstand my posts, thats up to them. If I feel I've overstepped the mark, I'll happily apologise. Unfortunately I don't really have a mark.

You wouldn't want me to put on an act would you?

Once again, look at my profile pic:

<------------

How could anyone get upset with such a smiley face and jaunty beret?

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117244' date='Jan 9 2008, 06:00 PM']I always keep it cool. If people want to misunderstand my posts, thats up to them. If I feel I've overstepped the mark, I'll happily apologise. Unfortunately I don't really have a mark.

You wouldn't want me to put on an act would you?

Once again, look at my profile pic:

<------------

How could anyone get upset with such a smiley face and jaunty beret?[/quote]

Good intentions and all eh?.....You haven't had the Beret anywhere else have you? :)

Edited by jammie17

[quote name='TheBigBeefChief' post='117244' date='Jan 9 2008, 06:00 PM']Unfortunately I don't really have a mark.[/quote]
But others do and is it any wonder they react? I know it's easy to say 'not my problem' when they react.
Humility and respect for others does not take much and will earn you the same.

Anyway, the gaffer is here and I can hear the jangling of keys as I type!!

[quote name='tombboy' post='117259' date='Jan 9 2008, 06:07 PM']But others do and is it any wonder they react? I know it's easy to say 'not my problem' when they react.
Humility and respect for others does not take much and will earn you the same.

Anyway, the gaffer is here and I can hear the jangling of keys as I type!![/quote]

Later Jamie.

Guest TheBigBeefChief

I don't expect respect. I'm a f*cking idiot! I thought everyone knew that?

Edited by TheBigBeefChief