Why become a member? ×

Schecter custom 4 NOW WITH PICS OF THE ACTUAL BASS

gafbass02

I've not actually got this yet it's still on it's way but since it's purchase my circumstances have changed so I'll need to move it on. I've owned one of these before (the one pictured for now) and they are a stunning bass. The one I'm selling is a brand new B stock with a tiny mark I'll photograph as soon as it arrives.
Here's the last one I had, they sound and feel fantastic and are very very lightweight indeed. A LOT of bass for the money!
Active two band EQ with emg hz pickups and an S stek monorail bridge. They have a fantastic clean punchy tone perfect for slap and finger style 'burble'.

I'm after £320 shipped or collected in the uk. ONO

Edited by gafbass02

OK folks the bass is here, ive opened it to photograph and set up and then its sealed again for shipping. Ive got the action crazy low and my scales refused to register its weight but id guess about 6-7lbs. The reason i bought it was simply cause i needed the lightest bass going and these are LIGHT!!

I plugged it in to check the electronics and basiclly it sounds like a two band stingray. Thats really the best desciption i can give of the sound. Its bright and hi-fi with a tight, fast punchy bass and expressive 'mwah'y' midrange. No 'wuff' or slow note attack here. But its not lacking any bass extension, infact it sounded best flat to my ears.

The reason its B stock is a teeeeeeny tiny mark in the wood by the strap button. Its still all tagged up and shipped in its schecter box.
Very pretty flame with coachline and all is simply fab.

Heres pics of the actual bass, ill do better ones come daylight, they are just camera phone
£320 delivered

Edited by gafbass02