Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!!!

walplayer

It's a great bass but i can't get along with the Status neck profile.
It has the piezo pick up with an active pre-amp,which gives some interesting sounds and has loads of bite when needetHE the piezo is good for experimenting with different strings ,flatwounds you get an old skool funk type soundS and more retro/upright with tape wounds.
Is mint apart from one very small mark on front ,which is probably smaller than a pin head.
Only got the 1 pic off my phone at moment will get some more up .

Quite rare in 5 string ,i'm looking for [u][b]£580 now [/b][/u]if anyone's interested.

Thanks
Pete

Edited by walplayer

Thanks,i was gonna convert it to fretless and still might if no one buys it.Works well fretted to though has lots of bite with roundwounds.
That price should say offers too.

[quote name='TheRinser' post='116846' date='Jan 9 2008, 10:29 AM']that's nice, shame it's not fretless, and shame i'm poor too...[/quote]

Edited by walplayer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone interested with a "slightly less mad" offer before i try ebay/or take it off?
Is a lovely bass

[quote name='TheRinser' post='132701' date='Feb 2 2008, 06:21 PM']You'd better bring a few tins of soup and a couple of beers too cos that's all my* food and drink money for the week gone.

*the bank's[/quote]

[quote name='walplayer' post='138817' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:07 PM']Anyone interested with a "slightly less mad" offer before i try ebay/or take it off?
Is a lovely bass[/quote]
Of course I'm interested but I promised SWMBO that I'd clear my current debt first :)

[quote name='walplayer' post='132566' date='Feb 2 2008, 02:20 PM']Kin ell!! Did you want free delivery too? :)[/quote]

MB1. ;)
;) :huh: ;)
Maybe you could put it on the Statii site?....... seems everything i look at is being transfered there these days! :huh: