Why become a member? ×

Mosrite Celebrity 1966

Think 1966 think World Cup

NO

Think I really want Tino's Mosrite of California and a genuine rarity here in the UK its in very nice condition all original to the very best of my knowledge,with no issues....MOJO OoooZZes from this ol girl....

Shes a stunner
and only £900...possible part ex cash either way?????

Edited by tino

And they just keep coming! Have you got a loft full of this stuff or have you just done a job on Vintage & Rare? :) Don't try & tell me you got this one from the tip!

Another remarkable piece there - I don't think I've ever seen one of these outside a Gruhn's guide. :)

Jon.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='1022263' date='Nov 13 2010, 10:54 AM']And they just keep coming! Have you got a loft full of this stuff or have you just done a job on Vintage & Rare? :) Don't try & tell me you got this one from the tip!

Another remarkable piece there - I don't think I've ever seen one of these outside a Gruhn's guide. :)

Jon.[/quote]
Hi Jon

Its the loft full scenario......and because this house has less room the loft requires building in....hence loads of these old things will be going to auction or sale,only my old faithfulls will be staying... :lol:

[quote name='tino' post='1022309' date='Nov 13 2010, 12:33 PM']Hi Jon

Its the loft full scenario......and because this house has less room the loft requires building in....hence loads of these old things will be going to auction or sale,only my old faithfulls will be staying... :)[/quote]
First the pictures dissapear ...Now I cannot load others....WTF???

[quote name='DanOwens' post='1022327' date='Nov 13 2010, 12:51 PM']We've just moved to a new server this morning so I'm assuming there are some teething issues.

I'm sure the admins will get it sorted soon, but in the meantime at least my keyboard is at no risk of being drooooooled on!

Dan[/quote]
AHA....thanks for the info

[quote name='tino' post='1022309' date='Nov 13 2010, 12:33 PM']Hi Jon

Its the loft full scenario......and because this house has less room the loft requires building in....hence loads of these old things will be going to auction or sale,only my old faithfulls will be staying... :)[/quote]
Total pisser, that. Some gorgeous stuff you've been selling but hopefully you're getting to hang onto the best.

When I eventually have to up sticks from where I am, I'll have to do the same. Nothing quite as exotic as the stuff you're parting with, though.

J.