Why become a member? ×

ORANGE BASS CABS

attackbass

I've recently changed my rig to the Orange 8x10 and have no need or space really for these beastly cabs!!

The come with silverstone leather amp covers. These cabs were bought in 2008 direct from Orange and have been toured with solidly for the past two years with my and attack! attack! and used in the studio so there is good wear and tear on them the cabs are in still excellent working order and sound great. I only upgraded to the 8x10 becuase I prefer the sound of sealed cabs, and it's easier to get one big cab into a venue than two smaller ones... in theory anyway!

I've attached a picture of the cabs as part of my rig, will get better more detailed photos when I'm next down the studio.

Looking for £750/700 for both cabs together

[quote name='attackbass' post='1018844' date='Nov 10 2010, 02:51 PM']I've recently changed my rig to the Orange 8x10 and have no need or space really for these beastly cabs!!

The come with silverstone leather amp covers. These cabs were bought in 2008 direct from Orange and have been toured with solidly for the past two years with my and attack! attack! and used in the studio so there is good wear and tear on them the cabs are in still excellent working order and sound great. I only upgraded to the 8x10 becuase I prefer the sound of sealed cabs, and it's easier to get one big cab into a venue than two smaller ones... in theory anyway!

I've attached a picture of the cabs as part of my rig, will get better more detailed photos when I'm next down the studio.

[/quote]

would you trade for a pair of aguilar gs112nt?
Regards Jim

[quote name='attackbass' post='1018844' date='Nov 10 2010, 02:51 PM']I've recently changed my rig to the Orange 8x10 and have no need or space really for these beastly cabs!!

[/quote]

would you trade for a pair of aguilar gs112nt?
Regards Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

[quote name='therose789' post='1241734' date='May 23 2011, 03:30 PM']i emaild this dude on gumtree and had no reply, either of these still available?[/quote]

MB1. :)
Might be better off sending him a PM. :)
Last thread addition was December 9th 2010.

Just out of curiosity... Are these the cabs that can be seen in the 'Not Afraid' video?

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia0DTfz6hqc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia0DTfz6hqc...feature=related[/url]

For those who wish to compare, go to 1:00 :)