Why become a member? ×

1960's Fender Bassman Export 50w Head

ade

[quote name='ade' post='1012110' date='Nov 4 2010, 02:38 PM']Hi,

I'm selling my Fender Bassman amp head.

It works fine and has a new set of Groove Tubes in both the preamp and drive amp. It's powerful enough for pub and medium size venues despite it being rated at 50w. The build quality is excellent - back in the days when solid meant solid! It comes with it's original Fender cover, spare fuses and has a switchable voltage selector.[/quote]
And the price please....seeing as Im currently in the market for just such an amp....feel free to PM me

tino

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Not sure if you're still looking for an amp. If you are and are interested in the Bassman, i'm looking for £450.

Ade

[quote name='tino' post='1012294' date='Nov 4 2010, 05:01 PM']And the price please....seeing as Im currently in the market for just such an amp....feel free to PM me

tino[/quote]

• 6 months later...

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1316706079' post='1381759']
Would love this.....if only is was the 100w version or even better the 135
[/quote]

Buy it and I will swop U for my 100w bassman, not in a band so looking to down the watt's, the 100 is kickass for gig's, he it was worth a try man, maybe I will just hold out till xmas, and pickup a blonde, just bought another usa deluxe strat, so the pocket is kind of empty right now lol

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...