Why become a member? ×

FENDER USA 2006 JAZZ BASS, FENDER CASE & EXTRAS!

CHARLIE-BROWNE

So ! :)

Thanks to Dr Dave (Fab Oly white JB) and Donny Boy (white precision lyte) I have now the two basses I wanted and now need to ruddy well crack on and learn to play em properly or at least equivalent to my electric (shouldnt be too difficult then!)

An earlier acquisition is now sat looking at me and is a great player but how sensible it is to have this much cash tied up? It is gorgeous and the previous owner was a cracking player who has set it up exquisitely!

So here we have

1 - Shoreline gold USA Fender Jazz Bass
2 - With Fender original hard case
3 - Fender Custom shop 60s pick ups
5 - Features S1 switching
6 - 2006 Anniversary medal in headstock
7 - all in virtually mint condition

looking for around £625 - may consider a cheaper PX so as to ease the deal if its a nice one!

Send me a message if I can help any further with info and whatnot or if any more pics needed

Edited by CHARLIE-BROWNE

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1010067' date='Nov 2 2010, 09:30 PM']may be the picks but is really shoreline gold? lovely bass all the same!![/quote]
I've always thought it more like a metallic beige but yes that's shoreline gold. I've got one that could be its maple boarded twin.

[quote name='Shambo' post='1010084' date='Nov 2 2010, 09:46 PM']I've always thought it more like a metallic beige but yes that's shoreline gold. I've got one that could be its maple boarded twin.[/quote]

Yes its not a sparkly gold at all is it but according to the nice peeps at Fender, shoreline gold it is - thanks :)

[quote name='CHARLIE-BROWNE' post='1010308' date='Nov 3 2010, 06:52 AM']Yes its not a sparkly gold at all is it but according to the nice peeps at Fender, shoreline gold it is - thanks :)[/quote]

Just to add some more info as requested - it weights about 9.5 lb on my reasonably accurate scales - cheers