Why become a member? ×

Markbass Standard 210HF cab ** GONE

This is one of the earlier, dual-ported 210 HF cabs. It's in almost perfect condition.

8 ohm and rated at 400W. Lightweight and a one-person carry.

Excellent clarity and plenty of bottom, breathes more easily and reproduces bass much better than their Traveller 210. In my opinion, this is one of the best cabs Markbass have made. I bought it new, and have perhaps used it 5 times for low power gigs. It can handle a pub gig on its own, although I always teamed it up with a 112. It's been stored inside the house, warm and dry and I'm only selling it because I just dont need the power capacity anymore. I do acoustic gigs and my GK microbass does fine..

I'm in Nottingham near J25 on the M1, and so pretty central for a pickup. May be also willing to drive a reasonable distance if needed. Shipping would be interesting !

Current web prices seem to be £646, so £400 (now its £350) seems a good price, especially as the current ones are now only single ported.
HAvent advertised it locally yet but it will be going for a bit more.

[attachment=62682:front.JPG][attachment=62683:back.JPG][attachment=62684:panel.JPG]

Edited by loweringthetone

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='1021953' date='Nov 12 2010, 09:47 PM']My single ported is awesome so this must be the nuts, would love em as a pair![/quote]
Mmmmm I'd love to pair it with my 104 front ported. Wrong time of year for me to be cab buying though. :)

Bump for some other lucky beggar.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1022030' date='Nov 12 2010, 11:15 PM']Mmmmm I'd love to pair it with my 104 front ported. Wrong time of year for me to be cab buying though. :)

Bump for some other lucky beggar.[/quote]

Thankyou both for the bumps. :) Several enquiries but nothing firm yet. A bit more info. The dual ported is slightly heavier than the current single ported model and a quick trip to the bathroom scales confirms its just under 22.8kg (50lb). So bump (rather more slowly) for a bit more gravity.
Dimensions : For those who asked its L58xW48xH54cm, the same footprint as the eden 210XLT it replaced, but an inch higher and 18lbs lighter.
Im not big guy but I can lift it easily.

Its 8 ohm by the way