Why become a member? ×

Desperation sale: Squier classic vibe jazz

Title says it all, a classic vibe jazz bass heavily unused and not a problem with.

Rason for sale is that i really should cull the collection if I am not using certian items, could also possibly begin to fund a Rick and finally buy the Ashdown Mag 4x10" cab Ive been craving, if i can decide wether i like the Schecter enough or not. Its sat in the corner for months, I played it for a short while but I cant get on with the neck, dont know if its me or the specs are completely different to the vintage modified but yeah.

Thumb rest was removed a while ago, apart from that there is nothing wrong with it.
Recently re-strung.

These are going for £270 on dolphin and GAK so im looking for £200 plus P+P.

And yesterday some arsewipe has managed to graze a nice few gashes into the car :'( noq I'm in desperation for the cash to get it fixed

[attachment=62709:Photo_0035_e1.jpg]
[attachment=62710:Photo_0033.jpg]

Edited by Anthony Joseph Waczek III

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='1006896' date='Oct 31 2010, 01:40 AM']Title says it all, a classic vibe jazz bass heavily unused and not a problem with.

Rason for possible sale is that i really should cull the collection if I am not using certian items, could also possibly begin to fund a Rick ad finally buy the Ashdown Mag 4x10" cab Ive been craving, if i can decide wether i like the Schecter enough or not. Its sat in the corner for months, I played it for a short while but I cant get on with the neck, dont know if its me or the specs are completely different to the vintage modified but yeah.

These are going for £270 on dolphin and GAK so im looking for £220 plus P+P, not fully commited yet. Would just like to see what interest this could bring.[/quote]
I love how this post is heavily uncorrected but yeah. :)
You have an eye catching style there AJW3. Good luck with the... er... feeler.

[quote name='Rowbee' post='1007279' date='Oct 31 2010, 01:06 PM']Can you elaborate on what is different about the neck to your VM Jazz? I'm quite interested in one of these and used to own a VMJ.[/quote]

hmm that is a tough question. I guess the best way to explain is this. When I play a nice chord in the 12th fret area on the VMJ its perfect, whereas if i do it on the CV it doesnt feel comfortable at all :)

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='1007564' date='Oct 31 2010, 04:59 PM']hmm that is a tough question. I guess the best way to explain is this. When I play a nice chord in the 12th fret area on the VMJ its perfect, whereas if i do it on the CV it doesnt feel comfortable at all :)[/quote]
Hi,
Does the neck have any dead spots at all, and which part of Lancashire are you in?
Thanks.

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='1008409' date='Nov 1 2010, 12:29 PM']BUMP for price drop and full commitment to sell :)[/quote]
Is the bass still for sale? I followed my post up with a PM to you yesterday morning, did you get it ok?

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='1045260' date='Dec 2 2010, 04:01 PM']Bump due to a royal w***er who has made a mess of my car[/quote]
I have visions of Prince Andrew jizzing on your car and you're either an ecstatic royalist celebrating his gift or said sex explosion hit your windscreen and obscured your vision sufficient enough to result in a slight collision with another vehicle (hense the bump). :)

In all seriousness I hope everyone's ok.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='1048162' date='Dec 5 2010, 12:50 PM']I have visions of Prince Andrew jizzing on your car and you're either an ecstatic royalist celebrating his gift or said sex explosion hit your windscreen and obscured your vision sufficient enough to result in a slight collision with another vehicle (hense the bump). :)

In all seriousness I hope everyone's ok.[/quote]

Its all due to this darn snow, parked on the street, went to work, arrive back in the early hours to find a lovely scrape all the way down the side. On top of that i need new tyres :'( Really dont want to sell this on ebay.