Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB615 Now sold thanks

andyonbass

Bought as a back-up while my ACG was being constructed, this is now surplus to my requirements. Its been kept in the box and taken to gigs for the past 6 months or so but never been needed. Consequently its unmarked. I've used it at rehearsal a handful of times and its a really good little bass. excellent value for the money. I want £200 for it . I really dont trust parcel firms or couriers (from experience) but I will ship it in its original box provided the buyer pays for postage.

Edited by andyonbass

• 2 weeks later...

Down to £200 plus shipping, for what is to all intents and purposes a brand new instrument, Baaaaargain!!
I dont want to have to bung it up in the attic, or worse - ebay it :) I'm getting grief 'cos its in the way!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi OG
I still have it. Been using it (or rather [i]not[/i] using it) as a back up until my AC J type is completed. I've no need for a back up now, as I haven't taken on any gigs for a while due to some hospital treatment (nothing too serious) so it is up for grabs. I could do with the cash, as I'm gonna be off work. Oh and I'm up the M4 in Swindon

[quote name='andyonbass' post='58877' date='Sep 11 2007, 06:35 PM']Hi OG
I still have it. Been using it (or rather [i]not[/i] using it) as a back up until my AC J type is completed. I've no need for a back up now, as I haven't taken on any gigs for a while due to some hospital treatment (nothing too serious) so it is up for grabs. I could do with the cash, as I'm gonna be off work. Oh and I'm up the M4 in Swindon[/quote]

Thanks but - would you Adam and Eve it - the minute I start seriously looking for the bass for the project the project folds ..
So, sorry, now not looking .. :)
Hurmph!