Why become a member? ×

non-descript 4x10 and 1x15, eminence or celestion loaded i think.SOLDSOLDSOLD

Guest johnzgerman

Guest johnzgerman

evening all, its about time i offloaded these as ive not used them for a year or so and they are wasted as a shelf for storing random crap on. i bought them when i first started playing bass about 14 years ago but they have only been gigged a few times as the laney amp i used with them was only 150 watts and therefore didnt warrant taking out of the house.

i think they are about 280-300 watts each, the 4x10 has a passive crossover in it so it has to be run with another cab to work properly. they were made by a firm called soundwave in cwmbran, wales. the cabs have plenty of dings etc but are still solid, the speakers are fine and all still work. im looking for about 60 squid for the pair as i reckon the speakers are probably worth that on their own, also i need enough cash to buy a decent set of shelves to replace them:)

Edited by johnzgerman

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='Kev' post='1001831' date='Oct 26 2010, 10:25 PM']Getting bored of cheap cabs appearing miles from home....

Anywere near Warwick anytime soon?[/quote]

yeah, it always seems to happen like that on here, whatever im interested in is normally in deepest scotland or wales or ipswitch, unfortunately im unlikely to be down your way anytime soon, sorry mate.

Guest johnzgerman

[quote name='BT!' post='1001853' date='Oct 26 2010, 10:42 PM']im all about the purple grills :)[/quote]

very tasteful are'nt they, the 1x15 is matching:)

• 3 months later...