Why become a member? ×

HELLO FROM ME

TheMusicalElitist

Hello all,

Thanks for welcoming me here. I'm quite glad to have found this site. I'm primarily a drummer, but I do dabble in bass now and again. My weapon of choice is my Rickenbacker 4003, through my Ampeg SVT head and 8 x 10 cab. I've got various pedals, but my fav is my Maxon Overdrive, which gives it a bit of crunch. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and hope to speak to you allat some point!

Nice one!

[quote name='TheMusicalElitist' post='992090' date='Oct 18 2010, 11:55 AM']Hello all,

Thanks for welcoming me here. I'm quite glad to have found this site. I'm primarily a drummer, but I do dabble in bass now and again. My weapon of choice is my Rickenbacker 4003, through my Ampeg SVT head and 8 x 10 cab. I've got various pedals, but my fav is my Maxon Overdrive, which gives it a bit of crunch. Anyway, thanks for the welcome and hope to speak to you allat some point!

Nice one![/quote]
Welcome dude.
For one who "dabbles" thats a big rig! I'm guessing you have quite a growly thing going on? and a bad back, understanding wife and nieghbours etc etc. Love the rickenbacker thing but never owned one. When I was a lad (ahem) Mr Foxtons bass sounds inspired me to bunk off school and mime in front of the mirror with a tennis racket to Going Underground.......... Is that weird?