Why become a member? ×

New Member!

Transatlanticism

[font="Verdana"]
First of all I would just like to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope you all had a nice christmas!

A little about me...I'm 21, I live in Leicestershire and I've been playing bass for around 7 years. I am currently playing a H/H Musicman Stingray through a Gallien Krueger RB400-III and an Avatar 2x10 Neo Cabinet! I am mostly self taught but did take a few lessons a couple of years ago to correct a few bad habits I had picked up along the way.

A few of my favourite bands and artists include:

Incubus, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Jimmy Eat World, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Marcus Miller, Death Cab For Cutie, Placebo, Rage/Audioslave, and Jamiroquai. I always try to keep an open mind with music so I listen to a wide variety of stuff!

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell and I look forward to contributing to the BassChat forums :)!
[/font]

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='112321' date='Jan 2 2008, 02:41 PM']welcome :)

Sweet set up you have![/quote]

[font="Verdana"]Thanks Kiwi, really happy with my current set up. I've gone through a fair few basses over the last 7 years but I think I've finally found a keeper![/font]

[quote name='TPJ' post='112327' date='Jan 2 2008, 02:55 PM']Howdy & Welcome.

How do you like your Avatar? Did you import it or get it over here? Their 212 looks great.

Cheers,[/quote]

[font="Verdana"]I got my Avatar imported, can't remember the website I ordered it from but I know that they were based in Holland! I'm really happy with it and for the money you'd be hard pressed to find something better. I can't imagine the 212 being any different in terms of sound quality and mine has never had any reliability issues so I would highly recommend them![/font]