Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Framus 5/150 1966 Bass Guitar NOW 400 final price drop

magicmarco

Hi,

For sale is my Framus Thinline 5/150 1966 Star Bass Guitar. (April 1966)

The guitar is in fantastic condition to say it is 45 years old !!! there are a couple of marks as to be expected but nothing major.

The case is lockable. <ul></li></ul>

Details from Badge inside guitar:

MODEL:51049

SERIAL NUMBER:21545<ul></li></ul>

TESTED BY: 66D

Thanks for looking, any questions just ask. Local pickup or can arrange delivery to some locations for a small charge. Please pm me. Payment by Cash, Bank transfer or Paypal welcome.

£450

[attachment=88883:DSCF0528.JPG][attachment=88886:DSCF0533.JPG][attachment=88885:DSCF0531.JPG][attach
ment=60790:DSCF0529.JPG][attachment=60788:DSCF0542.JPG]

Edited by magicmarco

Used to have one of these till I sold it on a few months ago, as it was sadly not getting played and was just propping up the wall in my attic.

This one looks a cracker and that price is cracking too IMHO.

Good luck with it!

[quote name='magicmarco' post='982359' date='Oct 9 2010, 10:37 AM']Hi, New to this how do I bump or get the advert back to the top of the listing, sorry for the confusion everyone

Mark[/quote]

Which one of the three listing selling the same bass you looking to bump?

[quote name='magicmarco' post='991245' date='Oct 17 2010, 04:14 PM']Hi, Let me know if you are interested. I see your from Carlisle / Cardiff. If you were around Carlisle next week I could meet you as I will be visiting Penrith.

All the best[/quote]

Aww damn, i'm in my Student accomodation in Cardiff at current. I only hesitate because I've always fancied the two pickup model - doesn't look as good as this one though for the condition.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...