Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Sandberg California PM4 Custom *SOLD*

tombboy

[quote name='tombboy' post='1004851' date='Oct 29 2010, 10:08 AM']Now both on the bay.[/quote]

Good luck with it T, hope the eBay misers part with some decent cash.

Absolutely love the Sandberg btw, exactly what I'm looking for to replace your old 30th Ray - pity there's no money in my bank :)

[quote name='martthebass' post='1004856' date='Oct 29 2010, 10:14 AM']Good luck with it T, hope the eBay misers part with some decent cash.[/quote]
Thanks mate.... currently bid up to £570 but I'll pull the auctions if someone here offers me £1k for the rig and £900 for the bass. :)

Edited by tombboy

I must be wrong but I just tell you, a friend of mine had a arm injury he thought that that the end or him but finally he can play 30" basses instead of 34 or 35" ones, maybe you can test it, hope you'll be able ... sorry for you.

[quote name='dead' post='1004908' date='Oct 29 2010, 11:06 AM']I must be wrong but I just tell you, a friend of mine had a arm injury he thought that that the end or him but finally he can play 30" basses instead of 34 or 35" ones, maybe you can test it, hope you'll be able ... sorry for you.[/quote]
Thanks mate..... I'm going to sell it all, concentrate on work and get on the NHS waiting list for a repair. After that there'll be [s]excessive masturbation[/s] some physio etc. :)

Edited by tombboy

• 2 weeks later...