Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot gp12smx 4x10 combo

markdanson

Hi guys,

Reluctantly selling what was actually my first proper bass amp, bought ex-demo over a decade ago - I'm not making the most of the versatility she has to offer (have moved on to the orange TB!) and am moving to smaller house, so looking for a caring new owner to look after her for me.

Same model as sold for £500 on here a while back, but with fitted castors (280w RMS, and certainly sounds at least that!): [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13143"]http://basschat.co.u...showtopic=13143[/url]

Recently had a service and fixed the effects loop; all working fine and is solid as a rock, just a couple of small scratches to show for the couple of dozen gigs she's done over the years. Pretty heavy, but can fit in the back of a small car (with seats down) easy enough. I'm in Cambridge for pickup, or buyer could arrange for a courier.

looking for a quick sale, so offers in region of a mere [s]£375[/s] [s]£325[/s] [s]£300[/s] [s]£270[/s] went for 250!

[attachment=60560:_MG_4153.jpg]
[attachment=60561:_MG_4156.jpg]

cheers,
md

Edited by markdanson

[quote name='Thornybank' post='977780' date='Oct 4 2010, 10:36 PM']A snip.
£100 less than the one I am selling![/quote]

pre-weekend bump! (i start my weekends early!) i've also got a boss gt-6b with gigbag which i'm looking at selling; £120ish. will probably post here once i get round to taking pics but thought i'd randomly put a heads-up in here - could do both for £475 i guess...

Cheers for the positive reviews guys - though you aren't making it any easier for me to part ways... :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='markdanson' post='986690' date='Oct 13 2010, 10:33 AM']just a quick add-on to say that I'm also interested in mucking about with a 2x12, so any offers for exchange would be welcomed! ...also that i'm open to some vague bartering for the amp itself :)

md[/quote]

Sent you a PM but got no response?

[quote name='Monz' post='1002762' date='Oct 27 2010, 05:33 PM']Sent you a PM but got no response?[/quote]

replied, sorry, caught up in this house move! should have mentioned i'm looking for an 8ohm cab, pref neo speakers so i can lift with 1 finger :) got my eye on the GK one, for example...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[quote name='L_Bass_Dog85' post='1234257' date='May 17 2011, 01:27 PM']Hmm, I am not too far from you. I will take it off you for £300!

Is it possible to try before buying?

Luke[/quote]

sure, yeh its still sat in my living room. doubles as a good occasional-table :)

I'll PM you.
md

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...