Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller - SOLD

Floyd Pepper

Having found myself in the situation where I own two Marcus Miller Jazz Basses, I've decided to put one of them up for sale.

So, here is a 4 string Marcus Miller Jazz Bass (crafted in Japan) in Natural Finish. Excellent condition with just two small nicks on the upper edge of the body (see photo). Currently strung with DR medium/light nickel strings and it can be supplied with either a black Fender soft gigbag [b]or[/b][i][/i] a rather fetching Fender tweed soft gigbag...you choose.
[attachment=59919:DSC_6578.JPG][attachment=59920:DSC_6577.JPG][attachment=59921:DSC_6579.JPG]
[attachment=59922:DSC_6580.JPG][attachment=59923:DSC_6581.JPG]

Price is £SOLD
I'm after a straight cash sale (sorry no trades as I'm kind of settled on what I have at the moment)
I'm based near J13 M25 and willing to meet up (within reason) if required.
Cheers,
Jim

Edited by Floyd Pepper

[quote name='CHARLIE-BROWNE' post='971177' date='Sep 28 2010, 09:34 PM']hi there

is this a very heavy bass and also is the neck the skinny jazz esque type thanks :)[/quote]

Hi,

Just to throw my two peneth in, it's Japanese so it's heavily laquered. I had one previously, and while the Body is heavy, the neck is slim, it's almost identical to a 70's Jazz, except for the heavy laquering, and it's not nearly as heavy, but heavier than any standard Jazz.

Mark