Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis 15" bass cab

noisedude

Hi guys, moving house = clearout time. First in a series of as many as I get around to doing is this cab. Bought from a fellow BCer a little while back (the pics are his but condition hasn't changed) and unused since then as it coincided with my lunatic decision to spend my new car fund on a Markbass rig.

I only ever tried it out the once and I remember there possibly being a slight rattle or crackle when I had my lows up and loud. With my belongings in boxes I simply can't get round to plugging it in and testing it for myself so instead I'm offering it for a 'save me bothering with it' price of [b][size=4]£50[/size][/b]. I would prefer pickup (Leeds, weekday evenings / weekends / ASAP basically), simply so you can bring round your head/combo and plug it in and hear it for yourself, but let's be honest, at that price you could stick a new cone in it and it'd still be a bargain. Or buy it as a nice sounding practice cab for home, or an extension for gigging that you don't mind other bands thrashing. For fifty quid, you could use it as a hipster coffee table if you like. :)

It's very light, 42lbs I think (errr .... lighter than my Markbass) but has a normal speaker in so it's the construction itself that makes it so light (i.e. if you wanted it just for the frame you'll still have a lightweight cab afterwards). It's in very good condition with some scratching to corner pieces, that's about it.

Any questions get in touch - I've not been on here much in recent times but I have good feedback and have met numerous BCers in person for Bass Bashes and trading gear. :lol:
[attachment=59712:eden2.jpg][attachment=59713:eden3.jpg][attachment=59715:eden4.jpg]

PM'd

[quote name='noisedude' post='967923' date='Sep 25 2010, 07:55 PM']Hi guys, moving house = clearout time. First in a series of as many as I get around to doing is this cab. Bought from a fellow BCer a little while back (the pics are his but condition hasn't changed) and unused since then as it coincided with my lunatic decision to spend my new car fund on a Markbass rig.

I only ever tried it out the once and I remember there possibly being a slight rattle or crackle when I had my lows up and loud. With my belongings in boxes I simply can't get round to plugging it in and testing it for myself so instead I'm offering it for a 'save me bothering with it' price of [b][size=4]£50[/size][/b]. I would prefer pickup (Leeds, weekday evenings / weekends / ASAP basically), simply so you can bring round your head/combo and plug it in and hear it for yourself, but let's be honest, at that price you could stick a new cone in it and it'd still be a bargain. Or buy it as a nice sounding practice cab for home, or an extension for gigging that you don't mind other bands thrashing. For fifty quid, you could use it as a hipster coffee table if you like. :)

It's very light, 42lbs I think (errr .... lighter than my Markbass) but has a normal speaker in so it's the construction itself that makes it so light (i.e. if you wanted it just for the frame you'll still have a lightweight cab afterwards). It's in very good condition with some scratching to corner pieces, that's about it.

Any questions get in touch - I've not been on here much in recent times but I have good feedback and have met numerous BCers in person for Bass Bashes and trading gear. :lol:
[attachment=59712:eden2.jpg][attachment=59713:eden3.jpg][attachment=59715:eden4.jpg][/quote]

[quote name='andy67' post='968020' date='Sep 25 2010, 10:28 PM']It is low hence the speedy pm's.

Can't stand tiles and tiling so can't help I'm afraid!

cheers

andy[/quote]
Me neither. Painting, a bit of wiring, carpet laying even, but doing my own tiling would end up in even more tears than the ones I'll be shedding when I get the tiler's bill for him to do it!