Why become a member? ×

Schecter Diamond Custom P Bass

bassix

I think I'm mental for doing this but I'm putting this up for sale or trade. I've had this bass for approximately two months, its in brand spanking new condition, it still has the protective film on the scratchplate! These are pretty hard to get hold of in the UK and I had to take advantage of a trip to Scotland to get mine. The bass itself is beautiful. Its got a lovely metallic blue finish and the neck is unfinished and feels delicious!

I'm moving it on as I have discovered that your classic P Bass neck simply isn't for me. I'm quite gutted really because I wanted to get on with this bass as it sounds great and looks fantastic so curse these small hands of mine.

For sale price I'm looking for £330 given the condition and how new it is. I think this is a great price given that it is practically unplayed and these are £500 new.

[b]SOLD!!!!!!![/b] :)

Edited by bassix

• 3 weeks later...

I'm specifically looking for a P Bass with a thinner neck ala a Fender 70RI or Mike Dirnt P Bass. I like the sound of the P Bass, look etc but can't get on with the wider neck. So essentially I'm after a P Bass with a Jazz(ish) neck. I love the look of those 51's but the slabs for necks would kill me!

If anyone offers me £400 I'll probably take it now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...