Why become a member? ×

Fender 62 Reissue Jazz Bass £1000

richardd

I Have for sale my 2005 Fender 62 Reissue Stackpot Jazz Bass in Black,a great bass with lots of tone,just had new CTS pots and orange drop caps fitted,well played but not abused,comes with all the candy and an original tweed case taty but does the job,will ship anywhere,I am looking for £1100 no trades at the moment. thanks for looking :)

Edited by richardd

• 2 weeks later...

can I be be frank, sorry, but your pics at the moment make it really hard for me to lust in any meaningful way after this bass!! :)

I note you said they were too big - can you export them them from your image hoster at a different size, so they'll load, and maybe get some better ones up that show the guitar as a whole - maybe adjust the exposure also?

[quote name='Jigster' post='969430' date='Sep 27 2010, 01:25 PM']can I be be frank, sorry, but your pics at the moment make it really hard for me to lust in any meaningful way after this bass!! :)

I note you said they were too big - can you export them them from your image hoster at a different size, so they'll load, and maybe get some better ones up that show the guitar as a whole - maybe adjust the exposure also?[/quote]

No Problem ,thanks for your comment.I have better pic's but downloaded from a kodak onto my doc's ,sorry but I have no photoshop or the like on my laptop,and I don't know how to reduce the sizes, as ,as I said any body serious I can email them the better pic's other than that I don't know :lol:

Bump for a great bass, I have the same model (much more reliced) and maybe some pictures of my bass I've posted could be useful. They're [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104561"]here[/url]. Don't hesitate to buy, it is the best JB I've played.

By the way, is there some difference after changing to CTS pots? Thanks.

Edited by davidak

[quote name='davidak' post='974346' date='Oct 1 2010, 05:14 PM']Bump for a great bass, I have the same model (much more reliced) and maybe some pictures of my bass I've posted could be useful. They're [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=104561"]here[/url]. Don't hesitate to buy, it is the best JB I've played.

By the way, is there some difference after changing to CTS pots? Thanks.[/quote]

Hi After playing the Jazz last night I relize what a great bass this is so I am withdrawing it from sale,I think changeing the pots and caps have given the bass a lot more colour tone wise .it is a keeper :)