Why become a member? ×

Now £450 for T-BASS

paul n

i have an original T-Bass made by status graphite for sale, it's a clear finish, 4 string T-Bass,active pick up's, i have had it for approx 12 years and haven't played it for at least 10 years so i thought it was time to let it go, has a few minor scratches due to age but nothing really worth worrying about,it's in full working order but will need new battery and probably a new set of strings wouldn't hurt, comes with original T-Bass gig bag.This is a rare chance for someone to own a T-Bass and still have some change in they're pocket, they don't come up very often,it's 100% genuine as i used to work for status any questions just ask. I would prefer someone to pick it up in person as shipping will be costly and you can see it working before you buy. Sensible offers only please! thanks for your time (The serial number on the head stock is 054) plus carlsbro combi amp 65 watt amp is missing one volume knob pretty cheap to replace dropped price from £650 to £600 pick up only as amp is too much to send based in colchester essex, thanks for looking[attachment=58853:guitar_f...sale_121.JPG][attachment=58852:guitar_f...sale_120.JPG][attachme
nt=58854:guitar_f...sale_122.JPG]

Edited by paul n

Paul,

Please reconsider what you're doing here, man. You're giving the bass away at that price and I won't apologise for saying so! I've taken mine off the market, though did get fannied by a couple of other ebay tubes looking for a bargain after I did. Don't do it, mate; it's worth double what you're asking right now!

[quote name='Stacker' post='968946' date='Sep 26 2010, 10:44 PM']Paul,

Please reconsider what you're doing here, man. You're giving the bass away at that price and I won't apologise for saying so! I've taken mine off the market, though did get fannied by a couple of other ebay tubes looking for a bargain after I did. Don't do it, mate; it's worth double what you're asking right now![/quote] i know it is mate but i need the money for something i cant go any lower than this as what i want to buy is £475 but i do really need the sale hence the price

[quote name='paul n' post='968956' date='Sep 26 2010, 10:53 PM']i know it is mate but i need the money for something i cant go any lower than this as what i want to buy is £475 but i do really need the sale hence the price[/quote]

i agree with stacker.
what is it you're after? another bass?

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='968964' date='Sep 26 2010, 10:58 PM']i agree with stacker.
what is it you're after? another bass?[/quote]no i dont play anymore and haven't for 10 or more years i need a new fish tank as mine is too small and i have about a thousand pounds worth of fish and corals that need a new home hence why i need a quick sale