Why become a member? ×

FENDER 51 RE-ISSUE **SOLD PENDING**

tom1946

This is the light yellow colour that I know the 90's 51 re-issues were made in as well as sunburst.

[attachment=58908:real8.jpg]

The later 51 re-issue that was around during 2000 onwards and is butterscotch in colour is this,

You can see a very big difference in colour. The later 51 Precision does have a very orange tinge to it where as the earlier model really is very light yellow. A bit like a milky custard.

[quote name='tom1946' post='958454' date='Sep 16 2010, 03:49 PM']Well you're right there :)

It's definately yellow, no doubt about it.

COME ON! WE'VE GOT THE COLOUR SORTED OUT, LET'S GET IT SOLD :rolleyes:[/quote]

Can I just check first if the yellow has a hint of honeysuckle or more of a splash of bluebell? :lol:

[quote name='tom1946' post='958454' date='Sep 16 2010, 03:49 PM']Well you're right there :)

It's definately yellow, no doubt about it.

COME ON! WE'VE GOT THE COLOUR SORTED OUT, LET'S GET IT SOLD :rolleyes:[/quote]
I would like it very much but for the slightly lesser amount of £480 by way of a bank transfer....pretty please :lol:

[quote name='tino' post='958551' date='Sep 16 2010, 05:07 PM']I would like it very much but for the slightly lesser amount of £480 by way of a bank transfer....pretty please :)[/quote]
Please Disregard another found.....good luck,,,,cant really understand why its still sat here

[quote name='Presidente' post='957872' date='Sep 15 2010, 11:54 PM']Uhm, those basses are discontinued now. They disappeared from Fender web-site and butterscotch color version is already rare in the most part of european stores.
Hurry up, someone buy it before they start to heading up with the price. And trust me, in a couple of months will be a bloodbath to buy one. :)
Take this as a bump, 'cause I just have one of it.[/quote]
Dont have an American jazz at mo',but i do have a lovely Geddy Lee signature bass which has all USA hardware and Signature p/ups,lovely slim maple neck fancy a swap?

[quote name='tino' post='960130' date='Sep 18 2010, 08:07 AM']early Saturday Bump........whys it still here :) .......its a beauty :rolleyes:[/quote]

I have fancied one of these for a while. If the aerodyne sells Tom I will have it. I was mainly after some ampage, however these seem too good.

YOu could always swap me my jag for this,,,,,

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='960136' date='Sep 18 2010, 08:22 AM']I have fancied one of these for a while. If the aerodyne sells Tom I will have it. I was mainly after some ampage, however these seem too good.

YOu could always swap me my jag for this,,,,,[/quote]
What Jag is it????? :)