Why become a member? ×

T-Bass by status graphite for sale

paul n

i have an original T-Bass made by status graphite for sale, it's a clear finish, 4 string T-Bass,active pick up's, i have had it for approx 12 years and haven't played it for at least 10 years so i thought it was time to let it go, has a few minor scratches due to age but nothing really worth worrying about,it's in full working order but will need new battery and probably a new set of strings wouldn't hurt, comes with original T-Bass gig bag.This is a rare chance for someone to own a T-Bass and still have some change in they're pocket, they don't come up very often,it's 100% genuine as i used to work for status any questions just ask. I would prefer someone to pick it up in person as shipping will be costly and you can see it working before you buy. Sensible offers only please! thanks for your time :) (The serial number on the head stock is 054) [attachment=58634:guitar_f...sale_120.JPG] [attachment=58635:guitar_f...sale_121.JPG] [attachment=58636:guitar_f...sale_122.JPG]

[quote name='MB1' post='953920' date='Sep 12 2010, 08:00 PM']MB1. :)
...And The Price is?[/quote]
to be honest mate i can only guess what it's worth i spoke to rob green from status and even he doesn't know because they just dont come up very often the original retail price was £1299 for the 4 string so thats why i've asked for offers

i used to work for status so i spoke to rob even he doesn't know what they sell for so i just guessed with the price i guess at the end of the day something's only worth what someone will pay for it :) unless anyone wants to swap it for a big marine fish tank set up of course as thats what the money will be going towards :rolleyes:

[quote name='paul n' post='957493' date='Sep 15 2010, 06:17 PM']well i only joined a few days ago and i dont really know what im doing to be honest i decided to drop the price and thought i had to do a new topic [u]does it actually matter though[/u]?[/quote]

Just pointing out to you as you are new, mainly due to the fact that if everyone did it we'd be pretty bogged down with duplicate threads and it'd make perusing the forum a pita. :)