Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision

tino

USA Fender P in superb condition Olympic White.
Bought from Tom in mint condition and then used by my son for possibly 3 to 4 hours in the studio then packed away and now hes off to the States wants to move it on £650 or possible exchange for something with 6 strings that is not a bass.
He also has a Walkabout Scout & ext cab for sale ,covers documents etc,Id love to keep the combo myself but he needs the dough...he says... :) I like it in my living room it looks mighty fine...
Looking for offers in the region of £1200 on these but I know hes also looking for a top end reverb amp for use with his telecasters.
So an exchange or part ex is always possible....

Thanks for looking

T

[quote name='tino' post='950892' date='Sep 9 2010, 06:16 PM']USA Fender P in superb condition Olympic White.
Bought from Tom in mint condition and then used by my son for possibly 3 to 4 hours in the studio then packed away and now hes off to the States wants to move it on £650 or possible exchange for something with 6 strings that is not a bass.
He also has a Walkabout Scout & ext cab for sale ,covers documents etc,Id love to keep the combo myself but he needs the dough...he says... :) I like it in my living room it looks mighty fine...
Looking for offers in the region of £1200 on these but I know hes also looking for a top end reverb amp for use with his telecasters.
So an exchange or part ex is always possible....

Thanks for looking

T[/quote]

hi I have some gibson and other electric guitars if this is something he may be interested in - do you have pic of bass?

thanks

[quote name='CHARLIE-BROWNE' post='950896' date='Sep 9 2010, 06:20 PM']hi I have some gibson and other electric guitars if this is something he may be interested in - do you have pic of bass?

thanks[/quote]
WILL TAKE A FEW LATER THIS EVENING
T

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='951450' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:41 AM']Does the Precision have a rosewood or maple board? I presume it is one of the new American Standard series with the high mass bridge etc. Is that correct?[/quote]

Well, I'm presuming this is the one on ebay under an almost identical user name. If so, it's a maple neck (unfortunately for me). Looks great though.

[quote name='Quatschmacher' post='952650' date='Sep 11 2010, 12:43 PM']Well, I'm presuming this is the one on ebay under an almost identical user name. If so, it's a maple neck (unfortunately for me). Looks great though.[/quote]
Yep thats ours....sorry about late reply but we are/were flooded out at home......my boy loved it but realistically could not take it with him