Why become a member? ×

Sound Unlimited

silentbob

Ordered a single B string from these guys on the 27th Aug. The website states that delivery would take 1-3 days, so on the evening of the 31st i sent an email to ask when i could expect delivery as it hadn't arrived. I didn't get a reply, so the following evening i managed to chat to one of their staff members online, who apologised for the delay and told me that for some reason it wasn't listed for despatch until the 3rd Sept. He kindly refunded my postage costs and i thought all was well. It's now the 7th Sept, and i still don't have the string, although i did receive a despatch note via email today, 11 days after i'd ordered. Luckily i didn't need it in a hurry, but i'm still a little pissed off with the service. Needless to say i won't be using this company again.

I tried ordering a 51RI P-bass back in 2004 from them. The money went straight off my credit card & then nothing. I only found out they were "having trouble with their suppliers" when I chased it & they were quick to try & push "store credit" when I eventually asked for a refund. I wouldn't go there again unless they were giving stock away. I'm sure they're fine with stuff they have in stock but once bitten....