Why become a member? ×

=SOLD= 2X Muse Tickets - Wembley - Standing

SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Bass Fans!

A couple of mates have had to pull out of the Muse gig this Saturday at Wembley so I have 2 standing tickets going.

I paid £49.50 all in per ticket and that's what I want for them. I have the tickets in hand. I'll post them next day special delivery at no extra cost.

I'm happy to do paypal, bank transfer or cash if you want to meet on the day.

PM me if you're interested and I'll get back to you ASAP (although probably not tonight as I'm about to head out). If anyone wants a picture I'm happy to pop one up.

Cheers, Alex.

Edited by alexharvay

Had to pass on a couple of seated tickets a few weeks ago. Our son is going on Saturday and his mates parents couldn't make it. We were tempted but the overall cost of travelling etc and the hassle of getting someone to look after the younger kids was too much. We saw them in Teignmouth last year, which was fantastic.

I'm not a fan of the acoustics in the new Wembley stadium compared to the original. Saw the Foo Fighters there and it was acoustically awfull, and the support bands were inaudible. I gather it sounds better on the ground, so good luck who ever get's them.

[quote name='charic' post='947541' date='Sep 6 2010, 07:26 PM']Dammit, its too short notice! Enjoy the gig mate[/quote]

Thanks, I hope I will.

[quote name='mep' post='947611' date='Sep 6 2010, 08:27 PM']I'm not a fan of the acoustics in the new Wembley stadium compared to the original. Saw the Foo Fighters there and it was acoustically awfull, and the support bands were inaudible. I gather it sounds better on the ground, so good luck who ever get's them.[/quote]

I saw Muse at Wembley when they did the first one and the sound was pretty good from what I remember. I saw Foo Fighters there as well (from the pitch) and the sound was crap. So bad I almost walked out. Hopefully it'll be good this weekend, at least better than the shoddy BBC mixing from the Glasto highlights.

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='947800' date='Sep 6 2010, 11:31 PM']Going the day before with a mate for his bday, if they were my tickets i'd sell them and buy these, you get Biffy Clyro and we get Lily Allen........[/quote]

You also get The Big Pink who are the worst live band I saw last year.

For anyone else interested Saturdays support bands are: Biffy Clyro // White Lies // I Am Arrows.

I've got a few people I know interested but the tickets are going on a first come, first serve basis. If someone on here pulls the trigger then they're yours. I'm not doing favours or holding out for people I know or friends of friends who can't get their acts together.

Peas and love and stuff,
Alex.