Why become a member? ×

Spector 5 string SOLD.........

BassTool

[b][color="#FF0000"]SOLD pending the usual[/color][/b] is my Amberburst Spector Legend 5 string.

I bought this to find out what a fiver was like and quickly realised that singing and playing one of these is a tad more tricky than I imagined :)

I gave up :rolleyes:

It's a lovely bass with a great sound and is in excellent condition.

It's for sale only, I could possibly drive to meet a buyer depending on how far from the Northeast you are. It'll go to a new home for £325.

Feel free to ask for any further info :lol:

Sorry about pic quality, used my mobile.

Edited by BassTool

[quote name='Machines' post='945682' date='Sep 4 2010, 08:44 PM']I had a 6 string version of this, great sound from the EMG pickups - very modern sounding. Price is bang on :).[/quote]

Cheers Machines :lol: the sound is indeed great from the EMG's, the bridge pup vol in particular has a neat way of changing the tone if you back it off slightly from full up, but the variety of tones from both pups along with the treble and bass cut/boost makes it very versatile. The lads in our band loved the sound so much they told me to take the B string off and just play it as a four string!! :o

I just bought a Warwick Thumb NT from jimbobothy on here ;) :rolleyes: :o and I need to get rid of two basses that are now surplus, this Spector is sitting in the living room laughing at me :rolleyes: :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1014205' date='Nov 6 2010, 01:09 PM']What's the scale length on this bass, is it a 35"? Any trades accepted or sale only?[/quote]

Yes it's a 35'' scale, and for sale only for reasons above chuck :D

Hang on, that sounded like I was in Coronation Street :) :) :lol:

[quote name='Stag' post='1014408' date='Nov 6 2010, 03:58 PM']Oooh, I do like that...[/quote]

....well get yer dosh out man, either it sells or I'm removing the bottom B string and it's going back on the road as a four string with a wide neck :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...