Why become a member? ×

Hello Bass Chat

rptrsn2

Nice site you have here. Been on Talkbass for quite awhile but wanted to check out something new. My name is Robert Peterson. I live in Canton Missouri. My band is called Harlot and we play classic,hard and alternative rock. My wife is the lead singer so we cover alot of female bands but do lots of male vocal bands too. My main bass is a MIA Fender Deluxe P. I also pull out my Traben Sun fretless 5 for some songs. My current rig consists of a Gallien-Kreuger RB700II head into a modified Avatar B210 neo and a modified Peavey TVX 115. The Avatar has been modded by removing the crossover and added a 4pole speakon to control the horn with the tweeter control function of the GK head. The TVX has been modded by installing a 3015LF Emminence neo driver and will soon be getting a 6"mid driver,hf driver and crossover. Look forward to reading up on here and see what you guys are doing on your side of the pond!

• 4 weeks later...