Why become a member? ×

Mesa boogie 400+ - SOLD

woodyratm

Now that my mesa has been repaired (dodgy transistor in the EQ) i've since tried an Ampeg CL and i loved it.
So my mesa is gonna need to go.

Ive never gigged the head, just used it for practice.
It sounds awesome (as i remembered when i played it earlier! Almost decided to keep it!) and has spent its life with me in the shockmount case, so its pretty much been in a tank! It has got some marks where one of the previous users marked their settings with a marker.

Since i have an ABY box too that im not using so i'll throw that in too.

I'll try and pictures up tomorrow.

Ideally, prefer local collection or i'll pack it well buyer wants to pay for shipping.

Looking for about £900 now
Hit me up! :)

Dave

EDIT: NOW down to £750

Edited by woodyratm

[quote name='woodyratm' post='942794' date='Sep 1 2010, 11:00 PM']Now that my mesa has been repaired (dodgy transistor in the EQ) i've since tried an Ampeg CL and i loved it.
So my mesa is gonna need to go.

Ive never gigged the head, just used it for practice.
It sounds awesome (as i remembered when i played it earlier! Almost decided to keep it!) and has spent its life with me in the shockmount case, so its pretty much been in a tank! It has got some marks where one of the previous users marked their settings with a marker.

Since i have an ABY box too that im not using so i'll throw that in too.

I'll try and pictures up tomorrow.

Ideally, prefer local collection or i'll pack it well buyer wants to pay for shipping.

Looking for about £950 ono.
Hit me up! :)

Dave[/quote]

Yo manny,

Please be advised that this man is spot on to deal with. How will you live without the Mesa?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mesa-Boogie-400-All-Valve-Bass-Head-/320587045560?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item4aa47a1ab8"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mesa-Boogie-400-All-...=item4aa47a1ab8[/url]

There's some pictures there too.

Would rather sell it here rather than fleabay.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...