Why become a member? ×

So, I ordered the iRig adaptor today...

tredders

I finally found somewhere with the iRig in stock today (Gear4Music) and ordered it. Should be here on Thursday, so I was wondering if anyone here has experience with one?

From looking at the comparison between the free/LE/full version, the bass amp only comes with the full version, so I guess I'll be replacing my free version with the paid one.

Looking forward to having a play with this - the demo videos look very impressive.

Tredders

[quote name='tredders' post='941321' date='Aug 31 2010, 08:07 PM']I finally found somewhere with the iRig in stock today (Gear4Music) and ordered it. Should be here on Thursday, so I was wondering if anyone here has experience with one?

From looking at the comparison between the free/LE/full version, the bass amp only comes with the full version, so I guess I'll be replacing my free version with the paid one.

Looking forward to having a play with this - the demo videos look very impressive.

Tredders[/quote]

There are already a couple of threads about this, seems like people do have them but im still undecided about getting one (i have the free app already, and have brought the bass amp to go in it) or just using my Korg Pandora.

Every time i go to order one from somewhere they seem to be out of stock and i dont order stuff with a guesstimated delivery time these days. In fact i was looking this morning or G4M's website but it said estimated delivery was on 7th sept. Cant see why it should take that long.

Let me know how you like it. I know there have been volume level issues with some units.

Edited by dave_bass5

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='943279' date='Sep 2 2010, 12:54 PM']There are already a couple of threads about this, seems like people do have them but im still undecided about getting one (i have the free app already, and have brought the bass amp to go in it) or just using my Korg Pandora.

Every time i go to order one from somewhere they seem to be out of stock and i dont order stuff with a guesstimated delivery time these days. In fact i was looking this morning or G4M's website but it said estimated delivery was on 7th sept. Cant see why it should take that long.

Let me know how you like it. I know there have been volume level issues with some units.[/quote]

Funny you should mention the guestimated delivery times... Gear4Music sent me an order update email last night, which I thought was going to be a despatch notification. In actual fact, it was a "your delivery date has changed" notification.... it's now being delivered on the 9th Sept. Hmm.....

[quote name='tredders' post='943287' date='Sep 2 2010, 12:58 PM']Funny you should mention the guestimated delivery times... Gear4Music sent me an order update email last night, which I thought was going to be a despatch notification. In actual fact, it was a "your delivery date has changed" notification.... it's now being delivered on the 9th Sept. Hmm.....[/quote]

Hmmmm indeed. considering they are saying 7th sept on the website i guess they dont have any in stock at the moment.

Not good.

Just a heads up - my lady ordered me one for my birthday -ahhhh - but due to thomann long wait bought one locally. According to their email yesterday Thomann have gone and dispatched me one after the order was cancelled.

If anyone would like to have ot for the going retail price I'm happy to pass it on and I'll cover the postage. It will naturally go up on the appropriate for sale section once it arrives.

If its any consolation I do enjoy mine and am tempted to use it at my next band practice for a bit of fun :)

[quote name='krispn' post='951466' date='Sep 10 2010, 08:54 AM']Just a heads up - my lady ordered me one for my birthday -ahhhh - but due to thomann long wait bought one locally. According to their email yesterday Thomann have gone and dispatched me one after the order was cancelled.

If anyone would like to have ot for the going retail price I'm happy to pass it on and I'll cover the postage. It will naturally go up on the appropriate for sale section once it arrives.

If its any consolation I do enjoy mine and am tempted to use it at my next band practice for a bit of fun :)[/quote]

I'll take it if no one else has yet. I'll PM you now.