Why become a member? ×

LOT OF MUSIC STUFF TO GO!!!

I am having a clear out as i am off to college next year and i can do with some extra cash.
Some items have been sitting in my room for ages some have been well used.

Pictures at bottom!

BOSS PEDALS
Hardly Used - never giged with.
PH-3 (Phase Shifter) £50 ono.
CS-3 (Compression sustainer) £40 ono.

2-TEIR PEDAL BOARD £35 ono.
Fits 6 pedals (boss stomp box sized) and one expression, volume or wah pedal.
Supplied with Velcro. Made of wood in a Matt black finish.

CASIO KEYBOARD £45 ono.

ACOUSTIC GUITAR £30 ono.
Red with blackburst.
May need some truss rod adjustments.

10W PRACTICE AMP £25 ono.

YAMAHA FLUTE £200 ono.
Well used, toured with, but plays really well, nice tone.
To go to good home.

PICCOLO £60 ono.
Well used, toured with, nice tone.
To go to good home.

BASS NECK £35 ono.

All prices are minus P+P.
Welcome to collect, i can post if you want but some items may be tricky.
I can find out quotes on request.

Keep lookin i may find some more bits and pieces i no longer need. :)

Cheers,
Matt

Edited by Tuewey1992

[quote name='nig' post='938558' date='Aug 28 2010, 12:56 AM']Tell me more about the piccolo please.[/quote]

The tuning is C.
I have owned this piccolo for roughly 3 years and have played aprox for a year (or just over) on and off.
It is silver plated and gives a good hi and low range tones.
I will clean the item before i send it or before its collected. Comes in its original hardcase with two latches. Nothing can get through the case! Its is water proof. I have toured with it to Paris in realy bad weather and the case fully protected it.
the instrument shows signs of outdoor use as i did lots of 'open air' concerts. a few blisters here and there (nothing serious/does not effect tone or playablity), but i have also played on proffesional stages with it and it is hardly noticeable.
I really love this instrument and am sad to see it go but im sure it will get more use else where as i would think it has many many years to be used to full potential. Very enjoyable!

This is all i can remember as i havent played in a while. If you need to know any specific questions please ask and i will do me best to remember. :)

cheers,
Matt

[quote name='Tuewey1992' post='939092' date='Aug 28 2010, 10:59 PM']I have now added pictured... enjoy! :)[/quote]

I also have many spare parts, odd ends, pickups, accessories that i dont use.
They are just sitting in my guitar tech tool box.
If you are looking for something in particular then gimmie a shout.

Odd bits .... pickups (removed from guitars), ukulele tuners, small cables, kidney bean mini machine head covers, springs, screws, pp3 (9V) clip (new), pic guard, control knobs etc... lots of random stuff.

I might not have exactly what you want but its always worth a try i may have the very thing you need amoung all the stuff i have collected.

Edited by Tuewey1992

Everything is still for sale

All of it needs to go!
It is cluttering up my room.

I am open to offers and happy to trade for items that are of use to me.

I a currently looking for a wireless system or anything else you can suggest i am very open to anything really.

But i desperately want to sell these items. I have an idea for 'lowest possible price' for each item as some are pretty much new which i paid a fair amount for.

any interest is good :)

Thanks,
Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='iconic' post='997772' date='Oct 23 2010, 07:54 AM']what's the Casio and where are you?

cheers[/quote]

I am in lancing right next to Worthing
Casio keyboard is in fairly new condition, can teach you songs with light up keys - this function cn also be turned off. Can be used as a midi keyboard but when i got the keyboard it did not come with the drivers to install it with, you could probally get themoff the internet somewhere.
Cheers
,Matt