Why become a member? ×

Driving Two Amplifiers?

Oggy

Hi Basschatters,

Does anyone know if a product exists that will let me split the signal from the bass into two amps?

I’d, ideally, like a unit that I can plug the bass output lead into then run two leads out to two separate amps without degrading the signal path to the amps.

I could ask the electronics engineers where I work to knock me something up but If one exists as an ‘off the shelf’ unit I’d probably buy it.

Oggy :)

You've also got the option of the Boss LS2 Line Selector, which gives you a bit of control over the level of each output as well...most stereo chorus pedals and suchlike will also run both outputs at all times as far as I know (the Boss one I used to have certainly did) and then you've got the option of slapping a bit of chorus on your bass too...

[quote name='woodyratm' post='938038' date='Aug 27 2010, 12:55 PM']I have an ABY box i'd be willing to sell if you're interested?
PM me :)[/quote]

Hi Woody,

How much do these things go for and what other use does it have? Excuse my ignorance but floor effects are pretty new to me.

The only floor box I use at the moment is a tuner (TU-2, as mentioned by Mr. Foxen), I am thinking about getting an octaver though.

Oggy :rolleyes: