Why become a member? ×

Performance Bass - Louis Johnson Black Dragon Signature

molan

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1179939' date='Mar 28 2011, 08:03 PM']Have seen this in the flesh, and it is pure sex.[/quote]
You weren't kidding dude. This is simply the most beautiful bass I've ever laid my hands on. It plays, sounds and feels like nothing else. Cheers molan :)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Gust0o' post='1203192' date='Apr 18 2011, 08:30 AM']What's the weight on that kidney? :)

Have you made a purchase then, Chuck? :)[/quote]

Oh yes indeed. It's quite possible that I've found THE most perfect bass I've ever laid my hands on. It's certainly cured any and all GAS attacks I'd had previously and everything about it suits me perfectly. Currently taking pride of place in my collection, and although I promised myself I'd save it for recording only, it's already been out for a couple of handfuls of gigs and never fails to perform. Not to mention the compliments afterwards :lol:

[quote name='molan' post='1292045' date='Jul 4 2011, 12:18 PM']Pleased to hear you're still enjoying it - great bass that deserves to be played :)[/quote]

Seriously Molan, I didn't know a bass could make me sound so good :) You're right, it definitely deserves to be played. I genuinely can't thank you enough for passing it on to me. If I ever buy another bass, there's an excellent chance that it'll be a Performance Guitar.

[quote name='Fianso' post='1292442' date='Jul 4 2011, 05:13 PM']It was my ex... made for me, and it's definitely a [b]GREAT[/b] bass !!!

The better neck i played with !!!

Enjoy !

Peace & Funk !

:)[/quote]

Ah salut!! Mais oui, le cou est belle!! Vous avez un goût sublime dans les basses :lol:

Peace and funk!! :) A plus