Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Leather Jacket **NOW GONE**

peteb

If anyone is passing by Bradford in the next couple of weeks, I have a promotional Trace Elliot biker style leather jacket (size XL), complete with embossed logo on the back & green lining free to a good home!

I got it from a mate in the trade a fair few years ago and it's pretty decent quality leather & in good nick but could probably do with a bit of a sponge down - I used to wear it at outdoor gigs as I could wear a thick fleece under it but in these days of micro fleeces it's a bit too big for me and as the missus says, I have too many other leather jackets that actually fit me!

If anyone fancies it, please drop me a PM

Edited by peteb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='peteb' post='936547' date='Aug 25 2010, 10:46 PM']If anyone is passing by Bradford in the next couple of weeks, I have a promotional Trace Elliot biker style leather jacket (size XL), complete with embossed logo on the back & green lining free to a good home!

I got it from a mate in the trade a fair few years ago and it's pretty decent quality leather & in good nick but could probably do with a bit of a sponge down - I used to wear it at outdoor gigs as I could wear a thick fleece under it but in these days of micro fleeces it's a bit too big for me and as the missus says, I have too many other leather jackets that actually fit me!

If anyone fancies it, please drop me a PM[/quote]
Update?? have you actually got rid of it yet??

• 1 month later...