Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ashdown ABM 300 (Withdrawn)

jay249

Here we have my much loved ABM 300, t's a brilliant amp, what people say about Ashdown has no bearing on mine, at least, it's been 100% reliable and i get a fantastic sound out of it with my EBS 112 with no EQ whatsoever, but i fancy moving up to a hd350.

I think the reputation these things have for being ''wooly'' or whatever is absolute rubbish and is a simple case of user error.

It also has the 'valve grind' section on it which i find quite useful, and the sub harmonics which....to be honest I don't.

It has some light cosmetic damage on the black coating stuff but other than that it's tip top and its been very well looked after.

It's also good to note that this is the smaller version of the head, they did also a ''wide boy'' version.

Pickup from Bristol or we could talk about postage.

I want £225 ono, I think thats fair, let me know if you disagree.

No trades unless you have a LMII or HD350 + cash on my part.

Pics on request. EDIT, pic added

Edit- £200

Edited by jay249

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys, she's a beaut and served me well but like I think I said, I'd quite like to have a HD350 with the frequency of gigs im doing now it's stupid not to have my 'perfect' amp.
That's not to say this one's any less of an amp though, someone come get it!

Ask her what ?! Do what you want, you don't need her approval ! Buy it, and if she whinges then dump her !

You won't see me cowering in the corner if my missus says no !

I'm just off to find a corner in which to cower incase she reads this :ph34r:.

Hi, might be interested in this, if still available. Having tried an ABM in the past I rejected in favour of the Ashdown MAG range because of the fan noise (I play quite quiet stuff), is there audible fan noise on this on4e - is it audible when you're not playing for example? Oli

[quote name='jay249' post='115933' date='Jan 7 2008, 11:27 PM']Yeah possibly worth adding I really don't fancy posting it. Sorry guys.[/quote]

Well let me be the first to say that if no one on here's smart enough to take this off your hands and you decide you will post it, it's mine. Really guys, you're not going to find a bargain like this for a while.