Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn forever.. Gonna pass it on to future son/daughter

JMT3781

Heres something i have been agonising over selling for quite a while.
I bought this bass secondhand when i was 15, now 6 years later i think it maybe time for it to go. Since my Sandberg days about 4 years ago, and now its Shuker time, this bass has been sat in its case gathering dust, so maybe its time it found a new home.

Its a slightly metallic red with white pickguard.

BAD STUFF
As you will all probably sympathise, this bass has done a lotta of gigs, and has been through many "fads" in the way i have myself :)
When i had it it was already i bit dented, but then it did a tour of germany with me... where in a forty piece jazz band it had a couple of knocks shall we say due to the number of people moving around on stage (kids running about mainly).
When i discovered marcus miller, i bought pickup and bridge covers for it. The pickup cover is on, but the bridge cover is off as ive lost the screws. One screw unfortunately rounded off, so a small bit of screw is in there.
Fender hardcase and strap with locks are included.

Maybe you'll like the vintage look and feel (it certainly does feel broken in..) or maybe you'd like to give it a refinsh, up to you... but will anybody give my faithful first bass a home?

Lets say 375, but im happy to receive offers. Or Trade for A nice combo with money from me

Paypal, bank transfer, check or cash. Postage, collection, or i'll meet you up to an hours drive from me.

Edited by JMT3781

[quote name='SignsOfDelirium_bassist' post='920287' date='Aug 10 2010, 07:58 AM']Don't suppose you'd be interested in my LTD? [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=95446&pid=902004&st=0&#entry902004"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry902004[/url][/quote]

thanks for offer bud, a little bit too pointy for me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...