Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for now - please remove.

andy67

[b][size=3]Withdrawn![/size][/b]

Decided to put up for sale my minirig:

6 months old and in pristine condition. Comes with original boxes and transport packaging (3 component boxes and large box)

You can see it in my avatar. Any other image requirements - let me know

info: [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=practice&ID=223"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.as...tice&ID=223[/url]

£180 inc. delivery

ta for looking

andy

Edited by andy67

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='908725' date='Jul 28 2010, 10:52 PM']Fancy giving me that Attitude for £180 :rolleyes:

Love the earlier ones, from before i was born i think though :lol:

I can say 1+ for this set up and for Andy being a lovely guy
(we had a back and forth about ashdown stuff if you didn't remember, incase you thought i was just some wierdo haha!)[/quote]

Aww, thanks man - cheers for the kind words.

And nope! :) It dates from Nov. 1989. Anytime you are down most welcome to come round for some tea and cakes and try them out.

cheers

andy

[quote name='andy67' post='908737' date='Jul 28 2010, 11:05 PM']Aww, thanks man - cheers for the kind words.

And nope! :rolleyes: It dates from Nov. 1989. Anytime you are down most welcome to come round for some tea and cakes and try them out.

cheers

andy[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Bit of a trek for tea and cakes!...'ave a Bump! though! :lol:

[quote name='andy67' post='908737' date='Jul 28 2010, 11:05 PM']Aww, thanks man - cheers for the kind words.

And nope! :rolleyes: It dates from Nov. 1989. Anytime you are down most welcome to come round for some tea and cakes and try them out.

cheers

andy[/quote]

1989? Not to make anyone feel old but thats from before my older brother was born :lol: (only a year before mind you!)

Sounds like a plan for some time in the future, I love tea and cakes, especially the cakes but :)
Haha MB1

Bumpo on me too!

[quote name='andy67' post='910457' date='Jul 30 2010, 05:26 PM']Bump!

Selling this to fund head/cab combination so open to trades as well.[/quote]

Personal question, but....
Has the amp been kept in a "smoke free" house?

Thanks

Dyce

[quote name='fdavidso' post='911313' date='Jul 31 2010, 03:44 PM']Personal question, but....
Has the amp been kept in a "smoke free" house?

Thanks

Dyce[/quote]

Yes smoke free! not child free nor alcohol free though :)

It's pristine and unmarked with no prying hands getting near it other than my own!!

andy