Why become a member? ×

EHX BassBalls Nano with mod *Price Drop*

Gareth Hughes

*EDIT - MXR is now gone. BassBalls still here*

Hey folks -

[b]NOW TRADED:[/b] an MXR M80 Bass DI+ that I bought here about two weeks ago from RyMed. In perfect working order, looks practically brand new. Here's RyMed's description: "Very good condition (apart from inner battery compartment clasps which just instantly snapped off, common occurance, still works perfectly). Hardly used, boxed, manual. £70 plus postage"

It's an excellent pedal but just not doing it for me. I'd like back what I paid - £70 plus postage (about a fiver within the UK).

Also for sale: my Electro Harmonix BassBalls Nano with a mod that puts the internal filter settings on the outside, making it a far more flexible pedal to use live. Mod was done by our own Bigwan. I'd like [s]£45[/s] [b]£40[/b] for this plus postage.

[attachment=55528:IMG_2422.jpg]

Edited by Gareth Hughes

Trying not be sarcastic here - but seriously - would anyone pick Gareth Hughes as a username??!?!?!??!!?! I wish it was a username but then my real name would have to either completely bizarre or so tediously boring that Gareth Hughes would sound like a good option.

And screw your main songwriter - use whatever pedals you want!!!

[quote name='Gareth Hughes' post='909822' date='Jul 30 2010, 01:32 AM']Trying not be sarcastic here - but seriously - would anyone pick Gareth Hughes as a username??!?!?!??!!?![/quote]

I would but you beat me to it, it's my proper name too! There seems to be a few Gareths on here, must be a bass player thing.

I've decided to use my spare cash for some decent cables and a mic but good luck with the sale.

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='910576' date='Jul 30 2010, 07:40 PM']I would but you beat me to it, it's my proper name too! There seems to be a few Gareths on here, must be a bass player thing.

I've decided to use my spare cash for some decent cables and a mic but good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Hey Gareth - fair play on the name. Yeah, I've noticed there's a lot of Gareth's around here too. I blame the rugby.

• 2 weeks later...