Why become a member? ×

Some bits and pieces for sale, mostly music-related...

Here we go - a Samson Resound 15" eight ohm job, 200-odd Watts power handling; did a sterling job at a jam night at the weekend but I'm thinking of picking up something in four-ohm flavour instead. Hundred squid if you can collect it?

And these are unusual - two pairs of US-made Peavey ABS mini-monitors which clip together, 16 ohms each so each pair is running at eight ohms. 100W power handling each, nice and lightweight - again, did the job very nicely at the weekend but I'm going four ohms on everything to dedicate one speaker to each side of each amp. Perfect for acoustic stuff, rehearsals and smaller venues - would probably run out of steam for bigger gigs but as a lightweight simple solution for smaller stuff ideal! £60 each pair or the lot for a ton including cables, MIGHT be able to post these for twenty quid or so, I'll look into it.

Some guitar books (80s guitar and Live one have sold):

90s chart TAB book - Place Your Hands, Alright, Basket Case, Bohemian Rhapsody (?!), I Think I'm Paranoid, Marblehead Johnson, Pumping On You Stereo, Save Tonight, Secret Smile, Stairway To Heaven (!?!?) - £3 delivered

Bush - Just The Riffs (stuff from the first two albums) - £2.50 delivered

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sugar And Spice (biography) - £2.50 delivered

R.E.M - Man On The Moon (full band transcription with three or four guitar parts, bass and drum notation/TAB) - £2.50 delivered

Essential Rock 2k - All Star, Come On Come On, Then The Morning Comes (Smash Mounth), Ashes Would Fall (Melissa Etheridge), Bawitdaba, Cowboy, Only God Knows Why (Kid Rock), Enemy, The Real, Weapon And The Wound (Days of the New), Every Morning, Falls Apart, Someday (Sugar Ray), Maria Maria, Smooth (Santana) - £3.50 delivered

SoundCheck - The Basics of Sound and Sound Systems (brilliant book for anyone trying to get to grips with PA systems and suchlike) - £5 delivered

Technics SL-PG490 CD player, decent bit of kit with optical outputs and a few bells and whistles (no remote though) - £20 delivered

NAD analogue AM/FM tuner - £15 delivered.

One for the drummers - a set of 'Rem-O' damping rings, rock set (12", 13", 14" (with, um, cigarette hole in it - still works perfectly!), 16"), with an Evans 15" one as well (no idea where that came from). Perfect for taming overly 'ringy' kits, for getting a drier drum sound in the studio or for cutting excess projection in rehearsals/small gigs - I only own one drum in these sizes any more, so surplus to requirements! These things are surprisingly expensive new, so £20 delivered as they'll need a BIG envelope to keep 'em flat.

And finally, a Behringer AMP800 multiple headphone amp - great bit of kit for 'live' studio recordings, specs here: [url="http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/AMP800.aspx"]http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/AMP800.aspx[/url]

EDIT - this has only got a European power supply with it, which it works perfectly from - if you're the worrying type you could get an adaptor for a couple of quid, I've been running from the time-tested 'car key in the earth plug' method of plugging it in quite happily :)

£25 delivered?

I'm in the West Midlands but often up into Staffordshire and down into Warks if anyone's around there for me to drop bits off...