Why become a member? ×

BOSS PEDALS - ALL SOLD

DaveMuadDib

Right you are guys, I've been scammed out of £200 on ebay, university is looming, I'm skint, and not being made bankrupt by buying my new cab is my only priority right now. So I've got to sell all of my trusty old boss pedals :) I'll warn you up front that most of these have a couple of scratches to the body, but this is mostly from stray leads and plugs. They've otherwise been well looked after, cleaned regularly, and only sporadically gigged.

These pedals are all fully tested and working as good as ever, and will be dispatched well-packaged by next-day courier. I'm in dire financial straits after taking this hit on ebay, so help a brother out here :rolleyes:

[s]Now this pedal is a real classic - in excellent condition, with original box, and never been gigged - it's a holdover from my brief guitar playing days and has never seen a gig. £25 posted.[/s]

[s]CS-3 Compression Sustainer. A few superficial scratches but otherwise in good condition, excellent pedal. £30 posted.[/s] SOLD POSTED GONE

[s]NS-2 Noise Suppressor. A bit more scratched than above, but still in full working order, works like a charm in eliminating annoying hiss. £30 posted.[/s]

[s]CE-5 Chorus Ensemble. Battered and beaten with one (included, but not pictured) broken topless knob - ooh err - but still absolutely lush sounding chorus pedal that works just fine despite the deceiving looks. A tribute to BOSS build quality :lol: £20 posted.[/s] SOLD POSTED GONE

Edited by DaveMuadDib

[quote name='Dubs' post='903026' date='Jul 23 2010, 11:53 AM']Just to add, Dave is a top bloke to buy from. Sorry to hear about your scamming mate.[/quote]

Thanks a lot dude :) Right back at ya! So the guy on ebay claimed that the av receiver had been damaged, didn't work, I'd dropped it, etc, but when he sent it back, it was in full working order. Who knew! Must have been knocked back into shape in transit :rolleyes:

[quote name='WarPig' post='908991' date='Jul 29 2010, 10:42 AM']Someone needs to snatch up that DS-1, theyre great for modding!

Good luck matey.[/quote]

Agreed! And a Boss Noise Suppressor for £30 delivered??? Come on basschatters, you'd better buy this thing before I realise what I'm doing lol.

Edited by DaveMuadDib

• 2 weeks later...