Why become a member? ×

F/S Thunderfunk TF550

bassjamm

[center][b]Now on ebay - [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160198095723"]here[/url][/b][/center]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

It's a TF550 model, but in the older, TF420 casing...however, you can double check with me, and the previous owner (Flanker...hope you don't mind me saying so mate), that this is the latest model as regards power, the newest ones have 2 speakon connecters (this only has 1) as well as a few other changes. It therefor incorporates the 'Switch' which is a tube emulation switch, it's very sutble, but i've got used to hearing the difference and it's quite pleasant.

It's in top-notch condition. I've owned it for almost 2 years now, and it's stayed in a rack-case since i bought it (no case with sale).

I'm asking [b]£520[/b] for the amp and would prefer collection.

Many thanks
Jamie

Edited by bassjamm

Hi there, similarly reticent, i may be up for changing my Trace V8 (8 x KT88) all tube head almost unmarked.... is the Thunderfunk the latest incarnation as per their website?
May not be of any interest as i'm looking for about £1200 for the V8... still if you don't ask....

As a second option there's also a V6, and in case you were interested in the V8 there's the matching 8x10.....

Andy

Edited by rumour6

[quote name='rumour6' post='101254' date='Dec 8 2007, 04:25 AM']Hi there, similarly reticent, i may be up for changing my Trace V8 (8 x KT88) all tube head almost unmarked.... is the Thunderfunk the latest incarnation as per their website?
May not be of any interest as i'm looking for about £1200 for the V8... still if you don't ask....

As a second option there's also a V6, and in case you were interested in the V8 there's the matching 8x10.....

Andy[/quote]

Hi Andy,

No, i'm afraid it's not the latest version of the TFunk, although it is the most recent in terms of power rating and features with the 'switch'...

As regards your trade offer, i'm afraid that Trace aren't something i'm looking at at the moment....thank you for the offer though.

Jam

[quote name='bassjamm' post='102895' date='Dec 11 2007, 08:51 PM']Hi Andy,

No, i'm afraid it's not the latest version of the TFunk, although it is the most recent in terms of power rating and features with the 'switch'...

As regards your trade offer, i'm afraid that Trace aren't something i'm looking at at the moment....thank you for the offer though.

Jam[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, good luck hunting....

Andy

[quote name='jocke' post='105924' date='Dec 18 2007, 01:41 PM']What´s your selling price on this? :)[/quote]

As i said in my initial post, i'm not sure about pricing. I'm willing to accept sensible offers, but at the moment i'm not sure what to ask for it. Feel free to pm me.

J

[quote name='RIM Basses' post='106217' date='Dec 18 2007, 10:19 PM']I wouldn't take less than £ 500 notes for it Jaime bud. Shame to see it being sold bud, hope you get what you want from the Ashdown/Ampeg setup.

Cheers,

Robbie.[/quote]

Thanks Robbie...i had something like that in mind!

I think i just want to give tubes a go mate...we'll see what happens...you never know, i might end up taking a new TF750a off you, hehe!

Hi guys...

Had to re-list the item due to ebay complications...so it starts again tonight and will run for 1 day...so someone's chance to grab a bargain :)

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160198095723"]Thunderfunk TF550 on ebay[/url]

Thanks
Jamie