Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Brand new unplayed Noguera Harmonie Deluxe Custom 6-string

margusalviste

Hi all the bass players! I've got a brand new unplayed Noguera Harmonie Deluxe Custom 6-string bass for sale or for trade (http://www.frays-basscorner.com/instock/new_used/noguera_harmony.html). I got this bass from Mr. Frederic Gervais from Frays Basscorner (http://www.frays-basscorner.com) as a trade for a vintage Neumann microphone and really-really like it. It's in fact one of the best instruments one can play. But... I am not the 6-string player. So I would love to see that bass in the hands of a talented 6-string bassist. :) The bass is completely new, uplayed. It has stayed at the high end bass store and in my personal house. Haven't taken out for a second. There are no any marks nor dings. The finish is perfect as is the playability and the sound. This bass is a wonderful modern take on a Jazz Bass. It sounds like a nice mix of Marcus Miller and Fodera. By the way it plays and feels very much like a Fodera. You can see Noguera basses in the hands of Etienne Mbappe, Dominique Dipiazza & Yves Carbonne. But I have to remind you that this bass suits whatever style you can think of. Just like the old Jazz Bass on steroids. This model is listed just a bit less than 4000EUR (appr. 3371GBP) with the options it has. I'd be happy to sell it for 3500EUR (2950 GBP). The price includes a nice gigbag (one of the nicest I've seen).

As there are tough times for musicians out there I would also take trade offers on 5-string basses like Noguera, Alembic, Alleva-Coppola, US MTD, US Sadowsky, US Lakland, Wal, or 4-string basses like all original 60s Fender JBs, US Spectors or SSDs, Wal etc. I prefer trades with some cash added from the other part. So hit me with your offers and let's see what can happen.
Best!

The Specs:
Alder body
Extremely nice Figured Poplar top
3-piece Maple neck
High grade Birdseye Maple fingerboard w Abalone block inlay
Noguera single coil pickups
Noguera preamp (2 EQ)
Hipshot Ultralites
Hipshot A style bridge (19 mm string spacing)

[attachment=54575:Noguera_4.jpg]

Edited by margusalviste