Why become a member? ×

Fender Mij Stratocaster & Hardcase £200

Fender Mij Stratocaster & Hardcase £200

Here for sale is a Japanese Fender strat i bought from a guy on another forum.The Guitar has been fitted with 2 Dimarzio rail pick ups & at some point it has had an after market relic.

Now here's the thing,the guitar has a strange smell to it due to the way that it was finished & needs sealing hence the bargain price.

So with a little time & effort,you can have a great sounding,great playing guitar for very little money.

Comes with Gator Hardcase

I have been offered £300 for the guitar but the buyer wants me to hold it for a few weeks which i don't really want to do
I am also interested in trades : i'm after a Small combo,something like a Fender deluxe reverb,Hotrod,Princeton reverb.Will add cash for the right amp.

I'm based in Andover,Hampshire

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='898970' date='Jul 19 2010, 02:19 PM']Looks like a bargain for someone.

What was the forum you got it off? I've got loads of guitar gear to shift and I don't think basschat is the place for it at the moment.[/quote]

Was this one [url="http://www.musicradar.com/forum/"]Link[/url] - Very cool forum & lots of Sound People