Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Zoom Optional Footswitch - Alternatives?

DaveMuadDib

Replacing my increasingly elaboarate pedalboard with a zoom B2 (soon to be B2.1u) was one of the most liberating experiences of my life. Having to dance sideways on the thing to mute'n'tune is not. Looking at the footswitch add-on that zoom sell, it looks a bit plasticy, cumbersome and cheap compared to the solid build of the Zoom. Are there any alternatives that will work with the zoom? I only want it to access the muted tuner!

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='898715' date='Jul 19 2010, 10:50 AM']I use a cheap Yamaha footswitch that has metal casing, I think it came with a 4-track tape recorder I had once.
I'm not sure it's exactly the right one as I do have to double-click it to mute.[/quote]
That'll be a Latching switch then. Non-Latching will be the thing for both of you.
We have them at Cleckheaton! :)

[quote name='hubrad' post='898726' date='Jul 19 2010, 10:56 AM']That'll be a Latching switch then. Non-Latching will be the thing for both of you.
We have them at Cleckheaton! :)[/quote]

That'd be the Acoustica FS-101 Footswitch Non-Latching? Just bought one from ya, cheers mate :rolleyes:

[url="http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=10004"]http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=10004[/url]

i ordered this a couple of days before i b2.1u arrived last week, contrary to the picture, its actually got the same colour scheme as the b2.1u

definately worth a buy, i only wish you could connect more than one, i use it for bypass/tuner but its also great used with delay