Why become a member? ×

Jackson C20 Concert Bass/Behringer Tuner

Jamesemt

I've decided to sell my first bass since I have just bought a Jap reissue PB.

It's in excellent condition (bought in August), in sunburst and has served me well. Sounds meaty, very easy to play neck. Never gigged as I still play with headphones :)

Would suit a beginner as a first bass, or as a backup (knocks the socks off my SX cheapie). If I can get around to it, I will put some new strings on it too.

These Jacksons were £300 new!! Will include a slightly damaged hard case into the deal.

Only downside is that I bought it as a shop demo, so it has 'USED' stamped into the back of the headstock.

Offers around £100 please.

Also got a Behringer TU300 tuner for sale, immaculate condition, can't get on with it, 3 weeks old £12 delivered.

Buy the bass, and I'll throw in the Tuner.

If anyone is interested, email me and I'll sort some photos out: JLElvin at googlemail.com (remove spaces and change the 'at').

Based in Hull, Yorkshire.

Edited by Jamesemt

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='100260' date='Dec 6 2007, 03:04 PM']jase, you interested in my japanese concert V? Dunno if you knew I was trying to shift it cause you weren't around. Search it in the basses section, £300.[/quote]

Does that strike anyone else as being a bit cheeky? You could have just PMd him!!!

[quote name='guitarnbass' post='100260' date='Dec 6 2007, 03:04 PM']jase, you interested in my japanese concert V? Dunno if you knew I was trying to shift it cause you weren't around. Search it in the basses section, £300.[/quote]

Hiya mate,
A couple of years ago i would've bitten your arm off for one of those, but i have the 4-string version (which i'm extremely pleased with) and unfortunately insufficient funds are stopping me buying anything for a while! Cheers anyway though matey, much appreciated.