Why become a member? ×

EB musicman stingray

munkonthehill

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='937600' date='Aug 26 2010, 10:01 PM']Steve admit it. You are not gonna be happy until you have bought and played every make of bass available..........and then you will realise after spending a fortune that you prefer your Jag!!

Jez[/quote]

yip Gerry that sounds just about right :)

but it will be a crackin journey till i get there :rolleyes: and on the subject of new basses!!! hows the status?

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='940258' date='Aug 30 2010, 07:39 PM']Bloomin heck I will miss this thread bumping up every few days/weeks! Doing a Munk never caught on then? but a happy ending all the same.Shame you never found the Ray love but thats what makes life interesting.[/quote]

Doing a Munk....hahahaha thankfully it never coaught on, however I have seen the odd thread pop up asking for a swap to try things,,,,so lets just say watch this space.

After my gig with the stingray I just felt it wasnt for me, I have tried and tried to get on with it but just cant justify keeping it. As I love the stingray look, feel and playability I am now moving to a bongo.

So fingers crossed

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='940258' date='Aug 30 2010, 07:39 PM']Bloomin heck I will miss this thread bumping up every few days/weeks! Doing a Munk never caught on then? but a happy ending all the same.Shame you never found the Ray love but thats what makes life interesting.[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
...Steveland Morris? :) ....Nah!..Can't be? :lol:

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='940279' date='Aug 30 2010, 07:50 PM']that sounds like a great place to stay,,,,infact im signing up. Come on board martin, you know it makes sense!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

MB1. :)
Steveland Morris...I think thats Stevie Wonders real name! :rolleyes:

Steve, I take it that you are kidding about the Bongo? Or have you indeed gone Bongo? :)

Why don`t you look for a US G&L L2000 or L1500? Great range of sounds and you can run em in passive if you don`t like the active sound? I had a Tribute L200 and stupidly got rid of it. Very versatile.

Jez