Why become a member? ×

CORT C4 for sale

OutToPlayJazz

**SOLD**

Another bass I took as a p/x in the last week or two. A nice cheap Cort in satin black with distinctive pearloid binding around the body & a nicely profiled 24 fret wenge neck. Feels and sounds very Warwick like to play & comes complete with two-band eq & a push/pull active/passive control on the volume pot. Comes with a nice cream Italia gig bag.

Excellent overall condition with just a slight scratch on the back above the battery cover.

The bass will come strung with a nice new set of DR Marcus Miller FatBeams and fully set up. Can't say fairer than that :)

[u][i][b]£200 or make me a silly offer. Part exchanges & trade offers welcome as per usual. [/b][/i][/u]

Rich - 07545 471037

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='893160' date='Jul 12 2010, 08:42 PM']Another bass I took as a p/x in the last week or two. A nice cheap Cort in satin black with distinctive pearloid binding around the body & a nicely profiled 24 fret wenge neck. Feels and sounds very Warwick like to play & comes complete with two-band eq & a push/pull active/passive control on the volume pot. Comes with a nice cream Italia gig bag.

Excellent overall condition with just a slight scratch on the back above the battery cover.

The bass will come strung with a nice new set of DR Marcus Miller FatBeams and fully set up. Can't say fairer than that :)

[u][i][b]£200 or make me a silly offer. Part exchanges & trade offers welcome as per usual. [/b][/i][/u]

Rich - 07545 471037[/quote]

Hey Rich, you got any interest in an Epiphone Tunderbird IV with hardcase?

Cheers
Anthony

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='893502' date='Jul 13 2010, 10:31 AM']Depends on how silly it is - I can always say no thanks.. :rolleyes:[/quote]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74014"]Traben Neo Limited?[/url] :)

Cheers,
John