Why become a member? ×

should i buy a italia mondial

bassbarber

hi absolutly love the eastwood airlines in the sea foam green and this kinda looks like one. but wanted to know if i should get one? does any one have one or has played one? i use a pic when i play and like to play high tempo indie music, would this be any good for this?

[quote]....use a pic when i play and like to play high tempo indie music, would this be any good for this?[/quote]

Well Nicky Wire from the Manics uses these so I guess that would be a yes!

They do look great for the money....

Edited by rjb

Chris Rea regularly uses an Italia guitar - not because he was given one - he played one in a shop, loved it and bought and recorded/toured with it . Also, Trev Wilkinson was involved with them - despite his involvement with the Vintage firewood brand (must make some very good money from that deal) he certainly knows a thing or two about guitars/basses.

[quote name='bassbarber' post='893595' date='Jul 13 2010, 12:04 PM']thanks for the responce everyone, and no its not the maranello its the mondial there new this year. iv decided to order mine very soon :)[/quote]

The Mondials have been around for about 10 years now, with the range expanded about 5 years ago. Machines reviewed one [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=11789"]here.[/url]

Always fancied one myself, if only for the looks. :rolleyes: